Carrom Tournament News
Queen of Sports under the aegis of Hyderabad District Carrom Association will be conducting the first-ever Corporate National Ranking Carrom Tournament.
‘Pan India (Corporate) Carrom Tournament, Summer 2018’ alongside All India Open Carom Prize Money Tournament titled ‘All India Open Carrom Tournament, Summer 2018’ on April 21 & 22 between 7 AM and 9 PM (both days) at GHMC’s Victory Multipurpose Hall, Chadherghat.
WhatSscore has been chosen as the technology partner for this prestigious tournament.
All Match scores will be made available for the carom enthusiasts to follow live through WhatsScore mobile app/ website. Tournament draws, event calendar will also be published in the whatsscore app
Given below are the salient features of the tournament (first time ever in the history of carrom):
- Both Corporate Carom Ranking Tournament and Open Carom Prize Money Tournament will be administered in a paperless format.
- Corporate players participating from all over India in the corporate tournament will be given national ranking (rank one to sixteen) /
- Open tournament will be held in the Swiss League format for ranking the players before they fight it out in the knockouts for the prize money .
- First three slams (break to finish) in each of the tournaments will be recognized through cash reward, memento, and certificate. Subsequent slams will be recognized through cash reward and certificate .
- Open tournament is common for both men and women players in the singles and doubles event.
- The highest ranked women player in singles and highest ranked women’s doubles and mixed doubles team in the open tournament leaderboard will be recognized through cash prize, trophy, and certificate .
- Every player in the tournament will be given a memento and participation certificate along with goodies such as a branded t-shirt, branded cap, and striker.
- The tournament carries a minimum guaranteed prize money of 2,00,000 INR (Two Lacs INR) for the participants upon the full house at the tournament .
- The tournament does not have a ceiling on the maximum prize money that can be won.