“Simplifying the Business of Sports”The Times of India – Global Sports Show (GSS) 2018, has been designed with an enhanced and strategically aligned curriculum, which comprises of an all-encompassing exhibitor category, focused conferences,workshops and a live-action zone for sports enthusiasts to participate in a bevvy of activities. As special features to GSS 2018, there will also be a dedicated Sports Start Up, Tech & Innovation Zone and Focused Hosted Buyer Meets.
Highlights of GSS 2018:
- Carefully designed strategic conferences bringing together the leading stakeholders
- A series of unique activation and consumer engagement activities designed to give product expierence
- A live entertainment zone with a dynamic mix of matches from popular sports, with a few popular name
- 3 day sports exhibition featuring more than 200 national and international exhibitors.
Highlights of What’s Score:
- What’s Score took part in GSS 2018 for the first time and it was a very excellent exposure to What’s Score. It was an INDIA’S LARGEST SPORTS FITNESS & WELLNESS EXHIBITION.
- From What’s Score Mr.Bhanu Pratap, Mr.Sunil Semwal and Mr.Prem Deep attended this Conference in Mumbai from 13th to 15th December 2018.
- What’score team interacted with many organisers and made many clients with whom What’s Score will build up fruitful partnership soon.
- What’s Score got a very good opportunity to showcase about Sports App and we got very good and positive response from many participants and organisers.
- So, What’s Score team has got very big and challenging platform to showcase its sports App which is going to become successful within few years.